Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 21, 20233 yr To me dodge should always be on circle but KH is the one exception where it doesn't throw me off
September 21, 20233 yr I don't know what molasus is so when I searched it up all I got was lingerie and I am so confused
September 21, 20233 yr i think it auto corrected to something else LOLwell you slow afthats why i dont like souls gamesI will say this humanoid fights in remake are............. ok but it doesnt work well compared to big bodied bossesim not expecting much from turks they`ll be set on easy even in hard mode
September 21, 20233 yr I thought the opposite, I prefer the humanoid ones more than the big onesJust a lot more fun to fightEspecially RufusVery interested to see how they do Weapons in this
September 21, 20233 yr the problem with them is stagger to actually do dmg ,with big bosses you can go in and hit them while they still do movesrufus dodges you and shoots, wiess is nothing but stagger to do anythingoh and you can only hit rufus twice before he recovers lolhopefully parry changes this since it looks to knock back enemies
September 21, 20233 yr humanoid fights in Remake feeI Iike humanoid fights in BBSyou can finaIIy stagger your opponents reIiaby, so they feeI weak
September 21, 20233 yr I'II never get over thishttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/446042985876946954/1154115884047142912/RPReplay_Final1695233031.movhttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/446042985876946954/1154115884047142912/RPReplay_Final1695233031.mov
September 21, 20233 yr https://tenor.com/view/all-might-noooooooo-screaming-shouting-my-hero-academia-gif-16850514
September 21, 20233 yr So I just scrolled through all Rebirth info and vincent + cid stans right nowand seems like they make some materia baseline which is good because parry and steal shouldn't be materia
September 21, 20233 yr > Interviewer: I didn't notice the weapon enhancement system from the previous game in the demo. Can you shed some light on that? > > Hamaguchi: There is still weapon enhancement, but it's taken a different form. The previous game had a skill tree for each weapon, but when we tried that design for this title—considering the increased number of party members—it felt too cluttered. > From the player's perspective, the process of upgrading stood out too much, so we’ve redesigned the weapon enhancement system to be simpler. We've prepared a skill tree element associated with each character, so the choice of what aspects to grow remains. > Actions and abilities, which could be experienced in the demo, can now be acquired through each character's skill tree.Hopefully each weapon is still useful in their own wayLike I still want to use the Buster Sword at the endgame
September 21, 20233 yr I hope the weapons only have materia slot improvements and unique abilities because stat increase skill trees suck and are outdatedmateria slots and unique abilities also ensure that it will be easier to balance the weaponswhich was also the case in Remake alreadyI personally liked the weapon system in Remake because of all the unique shit and not necessarily because a trait gives me +3 magicthey can still keep caster weapons but give them more interesting stuff like dual cast traitsit seems also that crisis core materia fusion is back and that shit will be funyou can combine a fire and ice materia to get a materia that does apparently both castsRebirth also needs transmogthey already went that far to add chocobo customization. add costumes and weapon transmogs toomake barret in sailor outfit a reality for the entire game
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003