Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 21, 20233 yr I was called a Nomura simp and all I said was "Yeah no I actually like his writing style" then it was open season on my assYuna 💞
September 21, 20233 yr THAT'S WHAT IM SAYING!!!! I would have fangirled so hard and recorded multiple clipshttps://tenor.com/view/prompto-gif-7832737https://tenor.com/view/prompto-gif-7832737GAH DAAAAAMN
September 21, 20233 yr Prompto is so hot to me like omgObviously Noctis tooBut damnOh geez my fangirl cannot stop now 💀
September 21, 20233 yr Ironically, the process worked in reverse for Jesse McCartney. Started out as pop singer, is now famous voice actor.Was a change for the best though. Jesse sold me so hard as Roxas.
September 21, 20233 yr Maybe you just have a thing for pretty white guys LOLHe's great- I've never heard him give a bad performance on anything; he's too good- needs a nerf 😪
September 21, 20233 yr Like "eeeeeeeee" or like "aaaaaaaaa"Or was the the streamer/YouTuber "yooooooooooooo"
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003