Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 22, 20233 yr Drew Barrymore. And I think Bill Maher too? Unsure if his is considered scabbing officially
September 22, 20233 yr It is, but he stopped production again after the backlashTiny bronco confined for Rebirth
September 22, 20233 yr 😄It could actually be a really smart way to open up new areas but I am still doubting that it will be the case. In og you only have one new area which you can explore and it's wutai. The buggy also opens up only 1 new optional area. I hope we use these traversal mechanics for more new areas this time 🤔doesn't necessary need to be multiple dungeons but maybe 1 medium optional area and 2-4 smaller ones
September 22, 20233 yr I don’t care what it’s about, no amount of striking can make up for the abysmal quality of modern films.
September 22, 20233 yr https://www.square-enix-games.com/en_GB/news/final-fantasy-vii-rebirth-interviewhttps://www.square-enix-games.com/en_GB/news/final-fantasy-vii-rebirth-interviewA new card mini-game confirmed tooCurious if it's like Triple Triad or the one from FF9
September 22, 20233 yr man ok I need them to stop with that I cant with all these mini games to get the plat
September 22, 20233 yr https://x.com/ShinraArch/status/1705252686143144144?s=20Curious if they also do a name change
September 22, 20233 yr do you ever feel they talking a bit to much about rebirth, like I know they said its pretty much a 1:1 of OG for this part except some changes
September 22, 20233 yr think of remake and how we all got surprised on the changes and now they just talking about all the changes 6 months out lolI mean thats fine lol but I hate when square talks too muchlike let me play mf
September 22, 20233 yr Besides their strategy is, "Let's show everything BUT THE ENDING" and then they can still pretend they "got us."
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003