Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 22, 20233 yr also interesting is that Sakaguchi is back to some extendThere's rumours that Sakaguchi is working together with the FF14 teamthey have a panel together
September 22, 20233 yr again, could we please get a thread for the ff7r stuff? it's all anyone's talking about these past few days
September 22, 20233 yr and if Sakaguchi is working on 14. How high is the chance that he's also working on a FF9 RemakeFF9 is his magnum opuspersonally I believe he will only do the new raid series and the FF9 thing is just my COPIUM
September 22, 20233 yr It's best to get a mod or admin to set the thread up so it wouldn't expire so easily.
September 22, 20233 yr the ff subreddit feels like the US right now btwthe entire nomura vs kitase is so weird + the squaresoft doomerand also people still bitching about why FF16 isn't FF7and people are still pissed at max doodit feels like firetrucking us politicsoh and the timeline theorists too
September 22, 20233 yr sorry, why does gta of all things have a subscription service?? https://www.engadget.com/gta-now-includes-free-games-starting-with-three-grand-theft-auto-remasters-184032617.html
September 22, 20233 yr Yo Cole, can you ask about creating a FF7 channel. Probably wise to have one during TGS as it's gonna be talked about a lot by me
September 22, 20233 yr Glad I got this triumph done and over with so I never have to look at it again
September 22, 20233 yr Hunt is a very mysterious man.He shows up, drops pop culture news, and wrecks house at Destiny, that's some King shit, not gonna fabricate.
September 22, 20233 yr I'm still really curious why he post destiny stuff in here when I'm the only one who plays it, as far as I know
September 22, 20233 yr I played Destiny when the first game came out and dropped off after a few expansions
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003