Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 24, 20233 yr Why release two devices and make for each different exclusive games when you just combine the two of them ?
September 24, 20233 yr it's also consumer friendly. Compared to the past we no longer have to buy 2 consoles
September 24, 20233 yr joycons yes, absoIuteIy they have toonIine ehhhhhh I'm stiII not sure I don't think nintendo views onIine as important at aII
September 24, 20233 yr everytime I play in handheld it feels like my console falls apart because the joycons feel so cheap + the drifting
September 24, 20233 yr LOLaIso the miserabIe dpads aII aroundwhether the joycon or pro controIIer, the dpad is miserabIe
September 24, 20233 yr I just hope the joycons are biggerI don't even have big hands and they still feel uncomfortable
September 24, 20233 yr I hope they announce the console next month.I don't want a summer release💀if they release the console during summer I have Dawntrail + Nintendo gamesand I actually only want to play dawntrailespecially after the bomb SE dropped in the liveletter todayit seems like they are trying to rework the gearing system which will cause players to play moreand if I have more things in XIV I will go full degenerate
September 24, 20233 yr Why? Why would Mario suddenly stop being Mario if it was released on anything but a Nintendo platform? Do the memorable characters and game design mean nothing?
September 24, 20233 yr Their games are designed with a gimmick in mind thanks to the consolesIt's a lot of what makes their games stand out so muchOf course they can port it over if they want to, but Nintendo thrives on the games being in their eco system
September 24, 20233 yr yeah which dont get loooked atthe gimmick is forcedhence Wii UMiyamotos worst ideathings like smash and mario kart can be everywhere i would like that
September 24, 20233 yr the gimmick that still haunts me to this day is the dumb flute in spirit tracksimagine someone sitting in public transport or a plane and they have to blow on their ds to play the dumb fluteyou look like a firetrucking moron while doing thisthank god this era is overor the dumb motion controls puzzle in botw
September 24, 20233 yr Could've been fixed easily too. Just assign "blow" to a button input.But no. Nintendo has to be stubborn and insist on playing games THEIR way or not at all."You...you just don't understand baka! Making games reasonable to play would hamper our creative vision! 😭 😭 😭 "One little correction. It was Iwata's idea actually, and he took full responsibility for it. Iwata famously took a pay cut to account for the poor sales of the Wii U and ensure the staff got paid fairly.
September 24, 20233 yr which is beyond insane for any companyyeah that was easiIy the most needIess part of that entire game Imao
September 24, 20233 yr Iwata was just that good of a CEO. There's good reason all of Japan mourned his death.Hell, who am I kidding. That takes a special kind of human being. Owning up to a major blunder like that AND volunteering to clean up the mess? I don't know many people who'd be willing to do that.
September 24, 20233 yr Honestly, this is what I feel has changed about Nintendo ever since the leadership shift. Under Iwata, they were hardly perfect, but you could at least tell they were acting in good faith. They wanted the Wii U to be good; they just failed at getting it there. The Switch? ...I'm not so sure. Ever since the Switch launched, Nintendo has seemed either indifferent or utterly resentful of their consumers. It's as if they don't trust us anymore and make decisions based upon what is guaranteed or at least near-certain to make money, consumer satisfaction be damned.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003