Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
October 6, 20232 yr Is there rEALLY that much a demand for this in the market??I swear Last of Us is the one area of Sony I'm constantly like "what the f-wording heck are you dOING DUDE" 😭
October 6, 20232 yr You guys overreact to so muchHow is this news, Sony has been doing it since Spider-man Remastered
October 6, 20232 yr that game was 1440p 30fps on PS4this was 4K 60 a month post-reIeasethere is next to nothing to improve it aIready has proprietary soIutions to refIections and gIobaI iIIumination
October 6, 20232 yr Again, it's still an overreaction. New changes will just be more graphical options and probably ray tracing.
October 6, 20232 yr And like other Sony remasters, this will just cost 10 bucks if you already have the game
October 6, 20232 yr it’s been the Iast of us for Iike the Iast 4 yearsPart 1 remake feIt unnecessary this feeIs even more unnecessary
October 6, 20232 yr I highly doubt they had their A team on thisI doubt their C team even is working on thisAgain, this is just a nothing story
October 6, 20232 yr have no team at aII dawg this is such a pointIess reIeaseif you dare to charge $10 I’II cry about it
October 6, 20232 yr I mean, I don't think it would be as big of a deal if we knew what else ND is working on
October 6, 20232 yr even if it was TLOU 3, it’d be TLOU 3something new this couId be the very obvious tiding thingbut as it stands it’s just oop here you go
October 6, 20232 yr I fully bet this remaster is for a PC release and they are making a PS5 native version too
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003