Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
October 6, 20232 yr I don't just respond to you to sarcastically poke holes in your comments and nitpicks like everyone else 😭
October 6, 20232 yr I love how I'm just mindlessly looking around on Steam, not knowing what to buy lmfao
October 6, 20232 yr https://vxtwitter.com/Lewchube/status/1710364226152288290?t=yyzEfkwZJ9OY8IZGKXAIzw&s=19Lol they really did this 🤣
October 6, 20232 yr Yeah I was gonna sayGamefreak doesn't do all the Pokemon gamesJust the mainline ones
October 6, 20232 yr IN A POKEMON GAME??? LMFAOOOOONot to mention Pikachu looks like he's being taken to the Shadow Realm
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003