Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
October 27, 20205 yr At this point I completely forgot when the game was even originally supposed to come out
October 27, 20205 yr Only reason they gave for this delay is to make sure compatibility with the new consoles goes smoothly But man this came out of nowhere
October 27, 20205 yr I get payed on the 12th, so thats where the PS5 money is going too, get payed Thursday so thats for Series XI got lucky
October 27, 20205 yr Yo I got special discount 400 for disc version just meet me outback at denies:pepeBusiness:
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003