Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
November 29, 20232 yr Says the guy that's gonna bust someone's kneecaps if the logo isn't true LMFAOOOOOO
November 29, 20232 yr sometimes a man has to do what he has to do, QueenAnd I will protect my SOLDIER honor.
November 29, 20232 yr I think the saying is "I will protect my honor, as a SOLDIER"But I haven't played Crisis Core so I don't remember ngl
November 29, 20232 yr Good- you deserve it for stoking my fears last night of waiting til the PS6 for KH4 😭I think both are said iirc
November 29, 20232 yr that's the thing, Caleb got hella backlash for that because it was "as SOLDIER" not "as a soldier" lmfaothey fixed it in subsequent releases and patches
November 29, 20232 yr yeah basically the og CC said as SOLDIER, then the remade scene in 7R with the new VA says as a soldier, then there was backlash and they fixed it in Intergrade, not sure if they patched og 7R releaseand then CCR of course also has the right way
November 30, 20232 yr Me too dudeLike I really like these Sonic movies so I have faith 3 will be goodI wonder who'll they'll get for Shadow
November 30, 20232 yr I have some people in mind I'd like to see but idk if they'll actually do itLike for example, Jensen Ackles would be a puck*pick
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003