Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
November 6, 20205 yr @-Kye- man, that guy in the video you shared is taking his sweet time getting to the point
November 6, 20205 yr I think the guys blind? I know he helped with accessibility stuff in Last of Us 2Both Xbox and PS5 seems to be doing great with BC nowXbox's BC capability is faster while PS5 keeps the FPS count up better in most gamesBut it's still pretty close to each other
November 6, 20205 yr > I think the guys blind? I know he helped with accessibility stuff in Last of Us 2@Otti#8624 he is
November 6, 20205 yr I saw so many people be like "so much for the SSD" when it's not optimized for BC it just helps loads a lot
November 6, 20205 yr It's not even that far off from Series XIt's just a 5 second differenceAt least from the examples I saw earlier
November 6, 20205 yr at e3 in 2017 they asked me and few deaf people on what kind of accessibility we wanted from games and consoles and dualsense and ps5 is the result of that feedback amongside the other people with disability
November 6, 20205 yr > What makes me happy is that KH3 should be a solid 60 now I think I saw someone test it with Series XI need to see where I found thatOkay yeah I was rightMaximillian_Dood played it on Series XI can't tell if it's locked 60 fps but it's definitely higher He starts around the 2 hours and 30 minute mark
November 6, 20205 yr Oh no, a throwaway mode and some wack little bonuses that primarily affect multiplayerrrr ?Please give me back the days where I had to wait a month to play new dlc ?
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003