Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 13, 20242 yr I don't fully deny that but what it's doing is still pretty amazingThere's a reason why console gaming is more preferred than PCIt's the ease of access and convenienceNintendo just went a step further with it
January 13, 20242 yr steam deck isnt any meatier specs wise than the switch its not that powerful than its actual pc brother. you cant say its better than the switch just cause of the specs.
January 13, 20242 yr Windows OS, Play your whole steam library, can play switch games at 60 on emulator
January 13, 20242 yr Who assigns self to a company when you can just sit back and relax with all 3? :Smart:
January 13, 20242 yr im not talking about only power and ps5 is not part of the convo its switch and steam deck
January 13, 20242 yr if you had to include steam deck when we were just talking switch then ima include ps5
January 13, 20242 yr I live like a firetrucking animal btw. I cut a lot of costs. I don't drink any alcohol, I don't party, I rarely buy clothes
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003