Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 14, 20242 yr cosplayers running around in holo suits will be the futureor all the vtubersshit is gonna be crazylike in psycho pass
January 14, 20242 yr it couId’ve been a best seIIer and been a decent powered machinea PS3.5 was bareIy enough after 2019 ain’t no way a base PS4 IeveI system is gonna cut it now 😭
January 14, 20242 yr Exactly. Nintendo can only play the “innovation” angle for so long when the Switch is struggling to run current games; let alone future releases.Great example is P5R. Yeah, the Switch can technically manage it, but it is objectively the worst way to play P5R. Models are crappier, textures blurrier, performance is downgraded, and load times are significantly longer.The only major advantage is portability and your mileage will vary in how much of an advantage that is.
January 14, 20242 yr I wish Nintendo would go back to making a new console, but with how stupid successful Switch is I doubt that will ever happen.Thye probably just gonna stick with handleds in the future, cant really blame em.
January 14, 20242 yr Credit where it’s due, the portability is an extremely practical gimmick; I just wish it didn’t come at the expense of power.
January 14, 20242 yr I feel like we're missing somethingIt's not just the 1st party games and it's not just the innovationThere's a secret ingredient we can't see I thinkWe have the sugar (games) spice (innovation) and everything nice (idk Smash or something), what's the Nth element; what's the Chemical X?
January 14, 20242 yr It's probably something like that lolMaybe the love FOR Nintendo is what powers them
January 14, 20242 yr considering how dead the PS5 is as a system, with IiteraIIy 0 charm yeah I beIieve it
January 14, 20242 yr Switch too tbh, I bet the sound effects were done by a random guy just for funsiesand xbox justnosomehow it has the worst ui out of aII 3 onIy advantage is that it’s coIourfuI but said advantage is immediateIy Iost when there’re straight up ads on the dashboard
January 14, 20242 yr I mean in terms of the OS and home screen……yeah at Ieast it has music 😭damn that’s how Iow the standard is rn 😔
January 14, 20242 yr If you look at the background in certain parts it's basically supposed to inside the system with the light rays coming down
January 14, 20242 yr true! I just wish it had actuaI coIourIike it is seriousIy bIack and white 💀I wish this couId just be the homescreen as a whoIe cuz broa static png and nothing eIse sucksI don’t want it to be a montage video or a traiIer when I hover over a game either not as the whoIe screen
January 14, 20242 yr That's the while reason why themes are never coming cause they have the games act like emWith the music some have as well
January 14, 20242 yr there is such an easy ass soIution to this that the PS4 aIso figured out 10 years agoPS4 games have backgrounds too, but onIy if you press down JUST HAVE THAT??
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003