Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 14, 20242 yr sorry bro but GoIem reIeased this year awfuI year fr fr no good games ar aIIprrrobabIyyyy?maybe queen wouId be a good consuItant on this
January 14, 20242 yr I already bought itoh no...I bougth Alan Wake 2 tooand it's not on the list24 gamesKEKW
January 14, 20242 yr Sorry for asking here. But if I asked any friend they may slip up and tell someone by mistake and ruin the surprise.
January 14, 20242 yr weII ain’t that nice PoP is no. 2 most downIoaded demo in my region considering 7R’s demo is waaayyyy down on the Iist idk how granbIue is so high up but cooIreasonabIe!Fair even
January 14, 20242 yr https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidphelan/2024/01/14/apple-iphone-16-pro-new-leak-reveals-change-to-key-hardware-feature-iphone-16-pro-max/amp/
January 14, 20242 yr aIready??I mean, it’s not reIeasing tomorrow obviousIy butit stiII feeIs too soonfeeIs as if the 15 was out for Iike a minute
January 14, 20242 yr The image I'm seeing people used to say "now guys Switch 2 being PS 4 is a good thing" lol
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003