Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 16, 20242 yr FFXIV introduced a new character that looks like a furry but is actually not a furry and she's awesomeshe looks too human for a furry imo. Or is this just me not understanding the furry lore?if I think about a furry WoW worgen and tauren come to my mindor maybe I am just a furry gatekeeper💀
January 16, 20242 yr I completed the first quest with her nowshe makes a really great first impression
January 16, 20242 yr I love how they said who cares where Yoshtola at I will say that this expansions patches were kinda weak in terms of music for meI miss the days of lyrics for the songsI don't mind choir but man to much
January 16, 20242 yr Do I secretly head cannon Queen as a Furry?Good question, no, but, I think she's dabbled
January 16, 20242 yr I'm definitely not but what's hilarious is that younger me found Simba and Kovu hot so LMFAO
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003