Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 21, 20242 yr ragnarok is the one exception I'II make for a game being on PS4 since it was primariIy buiIt for the thingaccording to the devs, it was made to push the PS4 to it's absoIute Iimits which uhh yeah mission accompIished hardcore 👍makes it so I don't mind pIaying it on the thing tbh
January 21, 20242 yr A Sony PS5 exclusiveIt just so happens to* *have... a PS4 version.It's ok. Not your fault.we have games dammit-
January 21, 20242 yr Im still so happy with how the dlc was handled, cant believe its free, wouldve gladly payed like $15 for it
January 21, 20242 yr I reaIIy need to buy the darn game aIreadybut it's stiII $70 I just don't have that kinda cash 😭
January 21, 20242 yr they clearly setted up Hercules for it, but oh well wouldve been nice, but doesnt bother me that much
January 21, 20242 yr I love when the game I've waited 6 years for has 1 superboss and its just a suped up Invisible from KH1
January 21, 20242 yr ...that's the longest song on guitar hero, manoh great, now i'm getting gow dlc spoilers. 😞firetruckin' rental service won't send me the damn game so i can play it alreadyit's barely been a month now
January 21, 20242 yr need an actual ps5 exclusive. one thats not shared with playstation 4, pc, nor is timed exclusive
January 21, 20242 yr not sure they plan on doing that again, timed exclusives seem to be the best for them
January 21, 20242 yr I need to know I need to know why royaI gave joker a baby face instead of cooI manIy menIy menny man ....and aIso P3 protagonistIike is this the same guy at the same age
January 21, 20242 yr Because the best way to make your RPG a success is have very pretty men, DaZ.And cause they changed artists/art direction after 2 lmao
January 21, 20242 yr so why'd they make them Iook Iike they're 5 years younger in the remakes/re-reIeases 😭
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003