Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 3, 20242 yr Hermitcraft is a Minecraft SMP series on youtubeSkizzleman is the coolest minecraft youtuberI really wanted Skizz to get in, but I thought he might've been too small as he doesn't evben have 100k subsbut he's in there, that's his ass I am seeing there
February 3, 20242 yr ok so Hermitcraft is a bunch of youtubers getting together and playing Minecraft togetherthis screenshot of day 1 posted by Scar, one of the people in Hermitcraft, clearly shows Skizzleman in the backgroundhence we can safely assume that Skizzleman is joining this band of youtubers for this season of Hermitcraftand that makes me happy cause I love Skizzleman
February 3, 20242 yr the p3r persona models in the main menu are bugged btwI you guys wonder why they look so low res
February 3, 20242 yr the persona models in the persona selection look like shit and I highly recommend to not look it up or you will likely explodethey look like ps2 modelswhich is weird because during combat they look normal
February 3, 20242 yr Didn't the klonoa remake do this aswell with the artbook or is it because my version didn't come from steam
February 3, 20242 yr ……you know whatI’II take your word for it and for my own eyes I wiII refrainoh god not again they did this with P5S toowhy even buy this option? so I can onIy Iisten to it on my PC and nowhere eIse??this heIps no one, the OSTs gonna be on YouTube anyways and I have this crazy thing known as YT2MP3
February 3, 20242 yr mp3? what's that? some file extension for music? noooooooooooo music is in exe files
February 3, 20242 yr tbhcreepypastas like Sonic.exe made 10yo me very scared to open .exe fileswhich probably saved the family computer from viruses:hueh:
February 3, 20242 yr See, I don't think this mentality is necessarily a bad thing, it's just that a lot more people get it wrong than get it right
February 3, 20242 yr and that's the problem. it's like, if these shows/movies were more good than bad, it wouldn't be as much of an issue. but when the track record is like it is, well...
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003