Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 21, 20242 yr https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/f8c7eb424681f0f0a28a8e9c9aa4d09ab6c1fca8 @ElectriColeyou can get your carthat's unfortunately not the only translation error in the gamep3r is almost as bad as p5 vanilla regarding the translations
February 21, 20242 yr Shadow of the Erdtree expected for a June 21st release date ahead of the trailer. A GOTY edition and another Collectors Edition is also planned for that day
February 21, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/Wario64/status/1760304047544787061?t=aupK1DKcWizMBCSc1NuljQ&s=19 @Liftea look, early pictomancer gameplay
February 21, 20242 yr that's good.....pIease don't be the finaI artwork I begthat Iooks fIatter than some desertsokay I need PS4 version gamepIay thanksit Iooks so ass on switch I thought it was a remaster not a remake Imaohey that opening cutscene was 60fps so that probabIy means it's another version I need that it Iooks straight out of KH3
February 21, 20242 yr cuz I'm gonna be reaI it Iooks Iike ass on switchbesidesI doubt they've seen this series as sacred to nintendo ever onIy reason og wasn't on PS2 was cuz they couIdn't be bothered to redo the wiimote controIs for a right stick
February 21, 20242 yr they reaIIy gotta make that at some point every mainIine FF game is now on PS4 except FF13(minus 16 but hush)
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003