Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 4, 20242 yr that is quite IiteraIIy not true though, you’re not even abIe to pIay Ieaked games on yuzuthere’s straight up no proof that I couId find of them doing this
March 4, 20242 yr HmmI feel like if this was Sony doing this people would be demonizing them tbh 😔just (super) saiyan
March 4, 20242 yr That Twitter user just said "I now understand why they did it, gg Nintendo" lolIndoctrination.
March 4, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/_jubbalub/status/1764775693785706497?t=V3Zh005fv4U7Nt-a9UgOVw&s=19
March 4, 20242 yr it’s okay, because I’m feeIing nice you can have other pictures 👍 I wish cats were reaI =(
March 5, 20242 yr 'HOUSE OF THE DRAGON' Season 2 to premiere June 2024. https://variety.com/2024/tv/news/house-of-the-dragon-season-2-premiere-june-1235930058/
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003