Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 5, 20242 yr Caffeine is a drug, and it's legal https://tenor.com/view/mr-mackey-south-park-drugs-mmkay-drugs-are-bad-gif-5733314
March 6, 20242 yr DaZ you really could be using your powers for good but you choose to do whacky evil shit like this man 😭 I mean seriously you could be the next Digital Foundary but instead you sit there and you're like "hmmm what can I FRY peoples brains with today" you're a monster and I cant deny it anymore
March 6, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/Wario64/status/1765191859943395547?t=Ez36uMHRCcA_dFMLuXihwQ&s=19
March 6, 20242 yr at Ieast it’s in a different medium thank godit isn’t worthIess yet 🔥oh that sounds sick. wouId be crazy regardIess of who they coIIab with, but one piece’s set the worId on fire hereas wouId FF7, but one piece moreso
March 6, 20242 yr wondering what kind of animation style they'll use for twilight. anime? western cartoon? hyper-realistic/cgi?https://tenor.com/view/driving-road-trip-talking-gang-car-gif-17308269https://tenor.com/view/driving-road-trip-talking-gang-car-gif-17308269
March 6, 20242 yr I want calarts animationhttps://tenor.com/view/posando-jamie-steven-universe-brillando-soy-hermoso-gif-15002085872014600298https://tenor.com/view/posando-jamie-steven-universe-brillando-soy-hermoso-gif-15002085872014600298tho I betcha 10 bucks they will use Marvel What If... animation
March 6, 20242 yr you don't understand, we need to remake movie adaptations of tween books into TV-seriesPercy Jackson Twilight the book that shall not be names
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003