Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 7, 20242 yr YOU FOOLhttps://discord.com/channels/179158453640495104/493890050396782615/1215123300351737907
March 7, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1765739420383121654?t=cLn-uSyr5p5KGZv5dGthvg&s=19
March 7, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1765785858676826238?t=-jwX-jwKxxFMnruZTq-A5Q&s=19
March 7, 20242 yr https://roosterteeth.com/live/rt-tv Rooster Teeth is doing a special live stream at 4pm cst today
March 7, 20242 yr This just in: pop culture icon deemed irrelevant by adhering to one of its core concepts. Details at 11
March 7, 20242 yr I feel like I get and to a degree agree with what he means but not the way he's saying it, at all lol
March 7, 20242 yr I thought he meant by no kiII as in batman can’t die but to not Iet him kiII others is a core part of who he is
March 7, 20242 yr I hope the FF9 Remake rumor isn't true. I don't want to wait another 10 years for it
March 7, 20242 yr Mega you know in your heart of Kingdom(???) 😮🤯 hearts that A. You do want it, and 2. You'd wait for it lol
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003