Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 7, 20242 yr they won't do another episodic remake. iirc Kitase already said in an interview that they don't want another remake like the 7 trilogy because it would take them 20+ yearsand if a 9 remake is happening it's very likely gonna be a 2027 game
March 7, 20242 yr even 7 shouIdn’t have been episodicit may have been 3 discs but they were reIeased at the same time in the same package
March 7, 20242 yr Sorry I'm just sad that it's starting to look like I have nothing to get excited for at a supposed May PS Showcase. unless they reveal new astro or something Maybe. idk. I guess obviously only time will tell
March 7, 20242 yr oh definiteIy not I don’t mean to crush your spirits but there is no reason to be excited for anything atm 👍
March 7, 20242 yr I get I should focus on my horrid backlog but I just like having something else to look forward to as well
March 8, 20242 yr From the stream today from Rooster Teeth: RvB Restoration will come out, more next week on where to watch Camp Camp episodes will continue as plan as they are done and ready They want RWBY: Beyond to release and the planned content will still happen, and Kerry Shawcross and everyone else is working very hard to talk with potential partners to make sure Volume 10 happens Rooster Teeth has 60 days to figure things out
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003