Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 14, 20242 yr if you want a very elaborated humoristic anime i recommend The Disastrous Life of Saiki K, very good
March 14, 20242 yr or cromartieneed some japanese culture knowledge but fansubs can help with that a bit
March 14, 20242 yr I highly doubt Destiny 3 will ever happen, doesnt make a lot of sense to do right now
March 14, 20242 yr not in the sense oh no new things rather that it’II take it 4 years post-reIease to be good
March 14, 20242 yr It sure was a decision wasn't it? Idk who tf told Ninja Theory thatd be ok 😭I'm still technically behind on Tem Ninja games anyway; never got to Wong Lo. I always get to their games when they've been out a while for some reason skskskNo Kye, they need to keep Hunt and Cole specifically playing forever. Ever being ensnared by the proverbial carrot on a string that is "dope quality" 😔Hey remember this?Well, (Granted this is just a dork on YT not a credible source but- I saw it and thought of yesterday lol)
March 14, 20242 yr That's ok, I had someone reply to me saying "let's wait until we have more info before casting judgement" with "he was shirtless on onlyfans which you'd know if you weren't firetrucking stupid" with absolutely no source provided
March 14, 20242 yr If they ever were a fan of the X-Men they would know they have always been that way
March 14, 20242 yr (also, shirtless? Firing people without prominent breasts for being shirtless? That's what you think gets people fired??)
March 14, 20242 yr Fellas? Is it a crime to have a side hustle? 😔That's so stupid lmaoI'm sorry I can't get over this "you'd know that if you weren't firetrucking stupid" I'm rolling dude 😂😂😂 plus homie took the time to add all the *'s to make that happenThe escalation
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003