Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 15, 20242 yr Its actually impressive that Aspyr messed up two complete games from twenty years ago, how the hell did you do that 60gb download, multiplayer is a mess, textures sometimes are broken, how did this happen.
March 15, 20242 yr …..nooooo 😭I was sincereIy hoping this was some joke or misinformed pIeasehow do you mess up something so simpIethe other things I can understand messing up, but 60GB downIoad??? the originaI was what, 3GB?? battIefront 2 was Iike 4.7???how do you beyond quadrupIe the size 💀
March 15, 20242 yr Ok I looked, yes, these 2 PS2 games remastered are 9 gb less than Death Stranding Directors Cut.And just to rub salt in my own wound, looking at other games I have- 20 more gb than Overwatch 27 less than FortniteAbout 22 more than Persona 5 RoyalAlmost 30 more than MGS5, almost more than all the KH 3- minus 2.8 I think and maybe 3?And between 10-20 more than almost all the Yakuza games.What. The Hell.It's 2 PS2 games remastered 😭💀
March 15, 20242 yr it’s 10GB more than 1.5+2.5 unIess you have the KH1 theater dIc and it’s 10GB more than KH3 with ReMind instaIIedI can’t with this it’s the worst exampIewhoIe ass big game compared to two PS2 games
March 15, 20242 yr https://tenor.com/view/pathetic-nolan-grayson-omni-man-invincible-pity-gif-20908860
March 15, 20242 yr that reminds me: now that the update is done, i can see about redownloading ac odyssey and maybe finishing it
March 15, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1768646080571359437?t=nDayqbog7u8H4x4SIvWx1Q&s=19
March 15, 20242 yr if you got a good screen, theater does nothing better, just bigger and louder, which isn't even better most of the time
March 15, 20242 yr I wouldn't say that necessarily, there's a lot of merit to going to a theater I think
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003