Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 16, 20242 yr https://fxtwitter.com/SOKENsquareenix/status/1769020001326096683?t=CalIiInwQLV40vHjZuf3UA&s=19Mothafiretruckin Geoff sent this shit with the slowest shipping speed like wtf
March 16, 20242 yr It's so interesting being a new comer coming into an older space with so many FFX fans wanting a FFX game focused on Jecht, Braska, and Auron, but I'm here like, "But Jecht isn't that cool?" Askjrn fhqaghsg]
March 16, 20242 yr Thank you.He doesn't suck and trust me, I get it, Aaron is the man but likeWhat we got for them is good lol
March 16, 20242 yr Maybe it's just me, but I thoo=ught Jecht was a bit of an ass in the game.I didn't find him interesting. Sure, his outsider's POV is interesting in the sense of, "What's a god to a non-believer" sense, but his character came off sleazy vs. Tidus's willing to learn, even if he found them all strange.
March 16, 20242 yr man's over here talking about how uncool jecht is when braska is literally right therei mean, he is an ass. that's like, a very apparent character flaw, the game doesn't try to hide it much
March 17, 20242 yr Jecht is so funny."Yeah, I was a total dick to my kid and never had any positive impact on his life, but I'm bad with words and actually mean well because I want him to be a star athlete."firetruck you Jecht.He's got a dope firetrucking design but MAN.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003