Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 21, 20242 yr demon's souls is so much funit has some dark souls 1 jank but I really want a new souls game with the same graphics nowand modern mechanics like in ERelden ring just doesn't offer the same experience with its open world
March 22, 20242 yr Lol, I can't play any of the souls games without getting an ulcer so I have no idea
March 22, 20242 yr the boss is easier without gear than with gearthe only mechanic in this fight that can kill you is the slow debuff and it's harder to dodge that with medium rolland as soon as you reach the boss it does 2x melee hits followed by his bodycheck which you can easily dodge just by standing stilland the bodycheck makes the boss vulnerable this weapon is amazing for the boss btw
March 22, 20242 yr I Guess I’ll be buying TWEWY from the source because I cannot get my hands on one second hand without having my teeth pulled 🫠
March 22, 20242 yr IM THE ONE HAVING YM TEETH PULLED BC EVERYONE IS MAKING IT HARD TO GET MY HANDS ON THIS GAME.
March 22, 20242 yr no, i meanlike, when someone says something's as hard as pulling teeth, they usually mean someone they're trying to get to do something is being stubborn about it
March 22, 20242 yr it’s-wow it’s not onIy opening in saudi arabia (???)but in the very city I Iive inhaha take that mexico
March 22, 20242 yr i wouldnt still go to saudi for the dragon ball theme park regardless. theres a war going on nearbywell two wars onset
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003