Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 22, 20242 yr I didn't watch the panel, did they say anything on the ending changing now that Leviathan is here?
March 22, 20242 yr I think thats kairos stuffyou can see the backgroundhttps://fxtwitter.com/aitaikimochi/status/1771205107234816424?s=20https://fxtwitter.com/aitaikimochi/status/1771205107234816424?s=20
March 22, 20242 yr so far I have died in demons souls more than in elden ringand I don't know if it's due to jank or a skill issue
March 22, 20242 yr ... ohwhoops lol I misreadNah this is me to you rn: https://youtu.be/Ai5XMsBrZJ4?si=mhX2R_o9MAH1HTd3Nah this is me to you rn: https://youtu.be/Ai5XMsBrZJ4?si=mhX2R_o9MAH1HTd3
March 22, 20242 yr but I am gonna try my secret special strat nowI am gonna spam r1 until it diesand brutforce it with heal spam
March 22, 20242 yr well them saying shiva and it taking place in the northern lands she will have stuff to say
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003