Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 24, 20242 yr this game is just awfulI have finished it btwmost forgettable soulsborne game everDS2 is better than this
March 24, 20242 yr that was wow!ngI, I've heard a Iot of peopIe say oh yo demon souIs is greatbutit compIeteIy disappeared after it's initiaI reIease
March 24, 20242 yr oh this game was really great for its time probably. It's just that it's a bad remake. too many outdated game mechanics and almost no QoL of modern souls games. this game is absolutely not a 92% metacritic score game though. This shit is a barebones version of DS1
March 24, 20242 yr that's dance rush and I'm terrible at itbut my friends do often have trains like this going
March 24, 20242 yr howthat's impressive, I'm so proud of sony for managing to have any fauIts in their disc reader that onIy copies stuff
March 24, 20242 yr the FFXIV and FFVII fandom hired Zeus to target my PS5 as a punishment for criticizing their gamesI always knew that they were coming for me😔
March 24, 20242 yr im hoping the pro has detachable disc drive toocause I will say its perfect for situations like that
March 24, 20242 yr honestly if they won't repair or replace my ps5 I will just go with the slim. no reason to get the pro when games are either shitty optimized or graphically not even that good
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003