Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 26, 20242 yr https://www.ign.com/articles/pirates-of-the-caribbean-producer-franchise-reboot-sixth-moviehttps://tenor.com/view/i-dont-like-this-stranger-things-stranger-things-season4-eddie-munson-eddie-munson-actor-gif-26312774https://tenor.com/view/i-dont-like-this-stranger-things-stranger-things-season4-eddie-munson-eddie-munson-actor-gif-26312774
March 26, 20242 yr ssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrreeeeeeeeecuz peopIe Ioved the 5th movie and the 4th movi
March 26, 20242 yr I can pretty clearly remember most of the first 3. I remember that I've watched the 4th and 5th, and... That's about it
March 26, 20242 yr .....Listen I know the Depp situation is what it is and Jack Sparrow maybe lost his star power but like- he brought them so much moneyAs a character Sparrow imo deserves to stand shoulder to shoulder with Mickey and them like how Mary Poppins does.
March 26, 20242 yr nah johnny said firetruck em for just dropping him instantlylol pirates is done without him so they can try to reboot it but it wont work
March 26, 20242 yr So, they might be able to. They're calling it a reboot, but it's unsure if that means "next movie in the franchise with completely new characters" or whether it means "forget what happened before, this is a different world/story"
March 26, 20242 yr If it's the latter, they could go back to their pre-movie roots, back to the sort of thing they had with the Disneyland ride (before they added Jack sparrow stuff to it). It could set a new tone for the movie
March 26, 20242 yr But I don't have any faith that any of that will happen. Just a possibility I thought of
March 26, 20242 yr Unfortunately Hawk that right there that you said is a good idea.Any new character they create they'll just tell them "hey uhhh firetruckin just be Jack Sparrow bro it'll be sick"https://fxtwitter.com/Okami13_/status/1772662167629680819?t=tDNIuwt7j2wfuMxusPIbtQ&s=19https://fxtwitter.com/Okami13_/status/1772662167629680819?t=tDNIuwt7j2wfuMxusPIbtQ&s=19This sounds* cool, I just hope it ends up *being cool.
March 26, 20242 yr yes.Idk when I heard that I was like "so it's Prey mixed with System Shock?"Which like isn't bad per sayIdk i just really want this one to be good lol Ken Levine had a sick game with Bioshock and then Infinite made him look like a one hit wonder and this game has taken like 7 years
March 26, 20242 yr i just find it funny so many things compare themselves to bioshock when bioshock itself is just another fps adventure that has existed alongside so many others for years
March 26, 20242 yr oh it's from the creator of BioShock? that makes more sense why they're using that then
March 26, 20242 yr Sure it's basically copy pasting parts of System Shock 2 and, it's narrative wasn't un heard of at the time but, idk it all just kinda worked. I think the aesthetic helped a lot.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003