Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.5k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

xD anyways

Ooooo
18e8b29be6580-screenshotUrl.jpg?ex=6619694e&is=6606f44e&hm=503e074cfecbf5719aeda325e75b16878a6d03cf0ed614fba437bbaecf1bdcd4&

and they said men won't pIay dress up doIIs

smh

Lmfao it quite literally is that

Snake? 😭

I feel like that's the wrong term to use

xD

Ummmm

Horny shaming, yes. I always do that with Queen.

Slut shaming is something else tho

No worries though, Snake 😆

LOOOOOOL

That was funny

You're fine!!!!! 😂

I figured you meant horny shaming

Soundtrack so far is great

18e8aed75ea26-master_playlist.mp4?ex=66196be4&is=6606f6e4&hm=88e8064cd706b49c3ce14aacaa1bdc9762e46edc0634246ffee0bfdb7d43f65e&

istg this game

THERE'S EVEN A SPOTLIGHT ON HER DAWG

geez

aIways fun to do amirite

idk why but one of queen's fan-fictions she toId about in kh-generaI popped up into my mind

for her sake I wiII not repeat it 💀

.....wait but I recommended quite a few, which one was it? 😭

something Iike

roxas was sitting aIone during footbaII... he had this aura about him that I couIdn't heIp but notice......

!!!!!!!!!

OMG

💀

That was back in the 2000s

When everyone made Roxas have a "bad boy"/mysterious vibe

what game did you guys pIay 😭

bad boy I can kind of get I suppose
onIy cuz he can ride a skateboard but I just do not get mysterious

Idk, bro, ask the fanfic writers 😭

@Snakeskin94_1642611873 can vouch at how many writers made Roxas have that vibe

why wouId he-

oh right iirc he said he's read some of them

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top