Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 29, 20242 yr LMFAOthe lighting in Rebirth really hurts the entire experienceI hope the photo mode update in XVI allows clive to make silly favesthe demons souls photo mode is peak btw. so far the best I have ever seenyou can even apply filters to the game outside of photo mode
March 29, 20242 yr See, it's frustrating cuz sometimes, the lighting is incredible, but other times, it's not great at all
March 29, 20242 yr ikrcloud looks like a firetrucking zombieit's so sadI wanted to make a screenshot where it looks like Cloud throws Tifa off a cliffbut then I realized Cloud looks cringesharing screenshots is miserable now btwfirst I have to screenshotthen I have to upload it to PS Appso I can download it to my phoneso I can post it on discord💀thanks elonI really hope they take XVI's lighting technique again in the next FFshit looks like RTX but isn't RTXCBU1 is probably doing the DLC so their workforce can get experience with the engine
March 29, 20242 yr https://fxtwitter.com/screentime/status/1773790750368547165?t=raOgUtjiHj0hdvGTOyQGGA&s=19
March 29, 20242 yr Damn 160 milIt's only good at nightAnd guess what? THERE IS NO NIGHT OPTION OR IN ANY CHAPTER
March 29, 20242 yr it really destroys the immersion because no night means that all of rebirth happened in like 4 days
March 29, 20242 yr https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/freaky-friday-2-lindsay-lohan-jamie-lee-curtis-2-1235863059/ set to film this summer, unknown if its a theatrical or Disney+ release.
March 29, 20242 yr https://fxtwitter.com/Genki_JPN/status/1773782930265149883?t=xVri9tTyxGZPXrexIZ5rjg&s=19
March 30, 20242 yr weII, I guess baIanced ain't too bad, seems standard UE4 stuffat Ieast it seems to have actuaI graphics modes that aren't disgustingwhere's my 720p performance mode =(
March 30, 20242 yr aII of these Iook so goofy the first just exudes the suite Iife of cIoud and sephiroth
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003