Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 25, 20242 yr I just dont like that Shigaraki is just gone now, thats upsetting, cause Deku finally says "I AM HERE" to Tenko was great only for AFO to ruin it 🥴 That part I will always hate, felt asspull, as Edgeshot had no form of setup that he could even do that.
April 25, 20242 yr Hori couldve easily hinted at it the same way he did Aoyama as the traitor, just a line wouldve been enough
April 25, 20242 yr I hate being behind on manga because I don't read scansBut dammit, I'm not changing now
April 25, 20242 yr MHA has like two seasons left, if you want to wait nows the best option and read the manga after
April 25, 20242 yr oh you reading the volumes, some of those do have differences but its not much lol
April 25, 20242 yr Contest for Day One is also 1965 enemies up to 1985, time to get the grind on lolI should start bounty prepping soon also lol, getting behind
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003