Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 28, 20242 yr I think its definitely updated, been awhile but dont remember it looking this good.
April 28, 20242 yr so uh sony got hacked again and this time peopIe managed to puII exact first-party PSVITA game downIoad numbersnow this is onIy first-party and it's onIy digitaI but man this is depressingfrom what I've heard, knuckIes is in the show but Iike it's a boring ass shownothing of Ie funny happens and knuckIes's co-star is that cop guy (not donut Iord)
April 28, 20242 yr I figure if the box was resisting, something must be inside of the box or maybe a fish had hold of it like tug-o-war.
April 28, 20242 yr Is the fanservicey stuff all optional? I haven't seen much from it, but the gameplay looks really cool.
April 28, 20242 yr Depends how you look at it- like she default starts with a super fanservice-y outfit at the start but she gets her regular one like, 10 mins after.From which point onward yeah it's all optional. The clothes I mean can't speak for cinematography
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003