Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 29, 20242 yr But yeah games great definitely put this in your logsDifficulty in normal is really good, you get murderedNow I'm gonna do hard on new game+
April 29, 20242 yr Parry are wild tho with certain bosses and there's enrage mechanicsBro the amount of "FINALLY GAMEPLAY, NONE OF THAT GOONER SHIT" I see on my post is so funnyI've been bombarded with gameplay videos on Stellar, the problem is people make that "sooner shit" more noticeable by constantly talking about and sharing it, well it's no wonder you see that shit all the time
April 29, 20242 yr the algorithm essentially firetrucks everyone that doesn't actively engage with gameplay videosbecause all the high upvoted or controversial stuff is about the character design
April 29, 20242 yr I was gonna send you a screenshot I thought I had of someone saying (tw: it's pretty f'd up) that censoring Stellar Blade is akin to how Hitler rose to power; started small, ended up bigger. And I swear to all of our Gods that I'm not joking.
April 29, 20242 yr aka even more fittingGrummz did get outed for bribing someone to not slander his game after he wanted a refund from the Kickstart tho so that was funny
April 29, 20242 yr yeah he's a grifterand makes his entire online personality based on "hey I worked on vanilla WoW"
April 29, 20242 yr Still can't find it butI see you Kye; my boi got some hit tweets off this game lolNice
April 29, 20242 yr Cosmetic but the skin suit (the most spicier suit) give you a punishment for selecting it. Aka its a hard mode suit where you will have no shield protecting you
April 29, 20242 yr It's been like none stop buzzing my phone lolHad to mute it for now cause it's still going
April 29, 20242 yr Tomorrow is Returnal's 3 year anniversary and in the video it looks like Selene so I think it's DLCI remember them talking about a while back that they are doing a new IP so I don't think it's a sequel to ReturnalUnless they changed their mind, that interview was a while ago
April 29, 20242 yr I would really love to see what else they can create, but I would also like another reason to go back to Returnal so, win-win either way for me lol
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003