Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 4, 20242 yr tbf, feeIs Iike sony gets hacked every other month (even though they as a company don’t)
May 4, 20242 yr COMMUNISM.This makes me morbidly curious to see someone compare this to either Nazi Germany or Facism.These people leaking they whole brain out they head bro
May 4, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1786846753452339362?t=Mk3GjqwIJ_fVXPU8n8WpqA&s=19
May 4, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1786829455249342757?t=7-_RZdWNsRM2xI6yTEtdwA&s=19
May 4, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1786840557983056254?t=U5v1GlxJH-LRnfQ9xXXWQA&s=19
May 4, 20242 yr https://tenor.com/view/deadpool-deadpool-3-dp3-dp-3-deadpool3-gif-11778647229455744656
May 4, 20242 yr Ok I have finished stellar blade fully with everything but one ending that just needs a straight playthrough, the game is fun and addicting I literally could not stop, the combat is satisfying, the bosses and enemies are awesome and even in normal can be some trouble, hard mode was eve more of that lol the bosses hit like trucks making perfect parrys a need, the skill tree really develops through the game, especially in NG+ with different animations Level design is nice cause there's so much you could miss if you don't look and explore the areas Eve and lily I love as characters while Adam is uhhhh meh The outfits..... holy shit the amount of them just tossed in here is insane and having different variations as well makes you want to find them all again, some are very revealing yes but there are so many that it out numbers those While the story can be a low point the game itself is fun in many aspects definitely worth a pick up, this game really brings back the ps2 days There's more that I just can't think of now and don't want to make this longer but final score 9/10 (The rare time I type all this shit)
May 4, 20242 yr everybody shut the firetruck up about the switch 2, we got better shit right now https://www.ign.com/articles/forget-nintendo-switch-2-tetris-and-7-eleven-are-making-a-handheld-games-console
May 4, 20242 yr Is that actually communism? I don’t fully get what that is, sorry for dumb but sincere question.
May 4, 20242 yr Like listen I don't like Communism but usually the people who call people it or claim things are the byproduct of it is usually a whistle blow on them being a total chud lmaoWhat were any gripes if any you had about the skill tree? When looking through the demo some things in there I remember thinking "this could really just be avaliable to me now"Like is there anything in there that's like "if you dont get this soon you're in for a tough time?" Outside of parry and dodge windows?
May 4, 20242 yr maybe stuff like counter I would agree with that but not reallyIts not like they did a kh and made dodge a skill LOLMy gripes would be the platforming at times and the auto climb, its not game breaking but it is annoying from time to time
May 4, 20242 yr yeah, theres points where you have to jump on these drones with platforms on them and it be a little finnickyI really like that when you touch the back of a ladder it grabs it and puts you in front, usually in games you just drop
May 4, 20242 yr That's sick actuallyProbably pick it up in a check or twoI feel bad cause I want to play it and Helldivers but both have been kinda soured on me via the "conteoversy's."Not a lot lol but it's what I think of when I think of them now
May 4, 20242 yr honestly its worth it, the fact this is the first title shift up has done thats not a 2D gacha game is amazing
May 4, 20242 yr Alsothe music is the best part tooits dynamicwhen you go to different parts of areas you get these amazing tracks that you would think be for a whole map of its ownand some have battle versions too
May 4, 20242 yr That's sick- reminds me of KH in that wayIt really does feel like a game from 2004-8 lol
May 4, 20242 yr yeahthats why idc if the story is weak the game itself just makes it worth, its like PS2 with DMC where the story is aight but the all work was on gameplayI love Eve though as a character, lily too
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003