Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 4, 20242 yr I feel you- it's directly inspired by Character action games anywayLike I was raised in the house Kojima and Nomura built but like at the end of the day I like good games lol and if the game is story heavy or the story is thin, whatever, if it's sick, it's sick lol
May 5, 20242 yr hmm, maybe? i watched a bunch of stuff when i was younger that i don't remember today
May 5, 20242 yr Scared the shit out of me, but I love it.Ah. Memories. Honestly, I like this adapted version better than the live action, but that's 100% a personal taste.And also because of it's close proximity to The Last Unicorn.https://tenor.com/view/cali7-gif-9577641I love you Amalthea.
May 5, 20242 yr At least it tried to align itself with the book, the trilogy threw that shit out the window
May 5, 20242 yr just be like me: don't read the book and you can't be hurt as badly by the adaptation
May 5, 20242 yr so you and kye think thatif game is good then the game is good??wth guysthis is I can’t beIieve this!!
May 5, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/TiffanyMayCry/status/1786806658749944218?t=UR4tzmjN_f93J7IvFmeTjA&s=19
May 5, 20242 yr I killed my healer in FFXIV with a joke. We got to Anima|| and I wrote ||"I can't believe they turned Seymour's mom into an internet router". And he laughed apparently so damn hard that he couldn't pay attention to the boss mechanicsman I love this firetrucking game
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003