Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 6, 20242 yr And they're saying this like "for democracy!" Unironically.Why couldn't they put this much energy into protesting Nvida's price gouging?PC gaming would have been better for it 😔
May 6, 20242 yr I need an account for nividia experience, I need an account for my keyboard rgb, I need an account for my ram rgb, I need....This is true btw
May 6, 20242 yr an account for nvidia experience is dumb but sure I guess I get itmy msi account was automaticaIIy given since I have an Msi Iaptopbutkeyboard rgb am I reading that right
May 6, 20242 yr how many times must we remind people not to attack real-world people for in-game grievances??
May 6, 20242 yr From my understanding, PSN is required despite Steam access and there are countries that don't have access (includes Ukraine), so they essentially region locked Helldivers and there are refunds being issued.But people are targeting game devs for the game irl...
May 6, 20242 yr Now will they do this for all the others that require an account made to play?........... Nope, no they won't It only mattered for this one apparently
May 6, 20242 yr some people want psn account linking for trophiesit's good that Sony figured this out the hard way currently
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003