Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.6k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

I don't even know what to say

Ive had the keyboard ready to type for like like 2 mins

I'm at a loss- in fact you know what? I've just lost 😭

It's so shitty

This week is starting to be a huge trip in entertainment

Who in the Hell woke up in Hollywood, Silicon, Japan- whatever; on Sunday and just decided "this is when it happens. This is when the world ends."

I think Tea shared that yesterday but I'll say it again- firetruck this guy lmao

Corporate bootlicking shill.

Look at his shitty smile

These are my favorite responses:

Screenshot_20240508_214618_Chrome.jpg?ex=663d7cb5&is=663c2b35&hm=06091a076f6fad0539c69c5c8ce7ece6ba3957fd17cd1eb4c337c8473d56c4d8&
Screenshot_20240508_214637_Chrome.jpg?ex=663d7cb5&is=663c2b35&hm=5107eaa05cad589b3110f664c68ffc215fd931b8c14b210b4099934cf8fa4b95&
Screenshot_20240508_214648_Chrome.jpg?ex=663d7cb5&is=663c2b35&hm=27fa9a4e8f879651d2f4786c60499005c7d6776bda23d628184fb3884e5ce605&

That smile says "I've firetrucked over gamers and let sexual assault occurrences take place in my work place and made a bunch of money off it tee-hee."

damn, gonna have to go and post whatever i didn't already, free up some space on my memory card

8948e7660d79ccfa8b3aefa508e43c97.png?ex=663d906f&is=663c3eef&hm=6b73ab0a873735d2892e65874af7f66e1025643df23cd6d95962ec5f7788df6d&

even hes like wtf

started watching jujutsu kaisen. it's only episode 1 and we've already got 2 leads voiced by ray chase and robbie daymond. i'm convinced that these 2 make a point to get as many acting gigs together as they can

RAY CHASE IS IN JJK??????

WHO DOES HE PLAY??????

Megumi I think?

Could be wrong but thats what I’m remembering

I’m wrong

He’s sukuna my bad

Damn, apparently he voices Mithrax from destiny 2

that can be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on how you look at it. for example, i'm always happy to see folks like ray chase or steve blum in a dub

X-Men 97' being insane once again, so much happened that I cant process it oh my lord, Im gonna be sad once the finale ends next week

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top