Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 9, 20242 yr 👀now is literally the best time to do soPretty much all the content is free in the game rn, besides Lightfall, unless you're on playstation. it's free for ps plus this month
May 9, 20242 yr Sometimes I'm like "man maybe I should pick up D2 again, I kinda miss it" but I never do lol
May 9, 20242 yr Big f2p update came out in april, came with horde mode and most BiS weapons. All expansions are free for the month besides Lightfall, except on PS +, it's free there too
May 9, 20242 yr https://tenor.com/view/dont-you-dare-dont-dont-do-it-the-office-michael-scott-gif-14178027
May 9, 20242 yr i got one readyhttps://x.com/aarongreenberg/status/1788369899729133683marketing excuse from arronhttps://tenor.com/view/chris-pratt-wow-excited-parks-and-rec-gif-12344811https://tenor.com/view/chris-pratt-wow-excited-parks-and-rec-gif-12344811
May 9, 20242 yr Alright that's it, I'm fighting Arron on a rooftop idc anymore @Snakeskin94_1642611873 you can have phil
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003