Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 9, 20242 yr Oh hey Sony remembers it exists https://vxtwitter.com/Zuby_Tech/status/1788510244441628955?t=p-vHCjt46MtPkezRJSh42Q&s=19
May 9, 20242 yr Those BB a holes can finally shut up... I'd replay it again tho3 v 3 Hell in a Cell Match let's f in go boys.
May 9, 20242 yr this iswow I guess sony feIt Iike jumping on the bad news train without actuaI bad news!onIy giving us the resuIt of "why"
May 9, 20242 yr I was already going to get Reynatis but this official crossover means I'm 10,000% going to get it lol
May 9, 20242 yr Biden, Trump, whoever; please drop a nuclear warhead on Microsoft Headquarters.Disclaimer to mods: That was only a joke.
May 9, 20242 yr if this is truethat's fineit's not like the current gen benefits from better hardwareso the new switch sounds fine
May 9, 20242 yr I dont get why they dont make it where the dock has harware inside itself to boost performance
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003