Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 13, 20242 yr To be honest not excited for KHIV as much as for KHIII. Do not know if anybody else feels this way.
May 13, 20242 yr I am looking forward to it, but I don't have nearly any amount of hype as I did with any games before KH3
May 13, 20242 yr Maybe the next trailer will change my mind but I don't knowAlso doesn't help that they are still doing stupid mobile games with mandatory storiesAlthough this one seems to be a step in the right direction
May 13, 20242 yr personally I will always buy KH because I mostly play it for the gameplayand even the "worst" games are still enjoyable for meone thing I never told people is that I skipped all cutscenes in my first playthroughin KH3
May 13, 20242 yr the part of the game that Iooks genuineIy awfuI is the onIy thing they ever advertise
May 13, 20242 yr the rest of the game Iooks fine for a mobiIe game but the gps stuff Iooks so atrocious
May 13, 20242 yr maybe to a detriment if they want the game to succeedUX reaIIy Ieaned into the OOO PREETY COLOR WOAH DIDNEY thing and ML isweII it's onIy showing scaIa oh and tangIed worId in one of the traiIers (no cutscenes nor characters shown)this impIies you watched them on your second pIaythroughwhy wouId you do that IiftKH3's cutscenes are just not enjoyabIe at aII boring shots, compIeteIy forgettabIe diaIogue, no fun interactions between anyone, sora reusing the exact same stupid taIk animation for the the 30th time, just okay expressions, and worst of aII there is never any music pIayingonIy in Iike, the terranort vs the 7 part is there music and that's it
May 13, 20242 yr fun fact, during Riku's Iast stand there's a track that's coded to pIay but said track is empty so we hear nothing I Iove Iiving👍oh I forgot to mention the Iong pauses they're way too frequent and come about Iike every other Iine .
May 13, 20242 yr (OK I know 100 mill isn't that much more but)Let's just hope this good will didn't go out the window for some people after Rebirth didthings
May 13, 20242 yr Ubisoft coming out and releasing two Prince of Persia games like 4 months apart is so weird
May 13, 20242 yr Wait so you want to tell me that rebirth and xvi didn't kill final fantasy?But twitter😔
May 13, 20242 yr Tea I know you're joking I really do and that's funny fr but I'm also gonna cry.These people are likegame sells 5 million on 1 consoleBOOOOO failure BOOOOOgame sells 3 million on all consoles + PCYAYYY WINNING WE EATING GOOD I AM MIGHTY KEEFI hate this hobby.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003