Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 15, 20242 yr It's still so insane that people are debating whether or not reincarnation is nier 3 or not
May 15, 20242 yr Is it?I honestly just saw the first trailer of the game and then dipped when I found out it was only for mobileI honestly just saw the first trailer of the game and then dipped when I found out it was only for mobile so I have no idea what goes on in that game
May 15, 20242 yr It's something alrightI won't say in case you're curious but all I'll say is that it ties directly into AutomataI do wish that I had sat down and finished it before it got shut downIt's a shame that there isn't an offline version available
May 15, 20242 yr First look at 'THE LAST OF US' Season 2 https://vxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1790750252795863081?t=BNqxRByNBHcghVgHZ09DiA&s=19https://vxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1790750252795863081?t=BNqxRByNBHcghVgHZ09DiA&s=19
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003