Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 17, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1813674086092185768?t=-6yH01SxdUpAHy_z2gnU6g&s=19
July 17, 20242 yr https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1813685742541111710?t=m10gGCLKddJI8E5I5LIwxQ&s=19 https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1813677329048301689?t=6c2G3r2cqeyt27reutO5nQ&s=19
July 17, 20242 yr @raiden94 I mean technically I do like the SAO anime... but it's still a borderline and/or outright .hack ripoff. The games?
July 17, 20242 yr https://tenor.com/view/dumpsterfire-dumpster-fire-whats-happening-gif-22146495(dumpster fire)
July 17, 20242 yr Noah Hawley's Alien series has been titled 'ALIEN: EARTH' https://variety.com/2024/tv/news/alien-earth-fx-series-official-title-1236075991/
July 17, 20242 yr https://tenor.com/view/masive-skill-issue-skill-issue-yakudza-gif-14004060172467418456Was that the gif you wanted?
July 17, 20242 yr Nah- thats a classic (and applies to me rn 😪) but it was gonna be something in the "am I a joke to you" or "and I took that personally" realm.https://tenor.com/view/meme-memes-funny-angry-disappointed-gif-27389568https://tenor.com/view/meme-memes-funny-angry-disappointed-gif-27389568Oh now I works I hate the internet.
July 17, 20242 yr https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1813724177956049357?t=cL9YKsLx89ALsLVTjbWHWA&s=19
July 18, 20242 yr YesssssCause the first movie ended with room for a sequel DaZ ehereCause the first movie ended with room for a sequel DaZ where nothing happened 😌
July 18, 20242 yr aII I ask is for insomniac to never think about using motion bIur ever againfor a bit there motion bIur was the thing to put in your PS4 game for some reason though it's such an annoyance most games grew out of it quick'cept uncharted 4
July 18, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1813742826401968560?t=urLX7XSZvSGG3EuKIhpRxw&s=19
July 18, 20242 yr https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1813756513124753673?t=7A7nd1O0ci3mImD-DM7Fjg&s=19
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003