Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 27, 20242 yr https://fxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1817255619432185857?t=nScZBPtx2UlukSsccD27fQ&s=19
July 27, 20242 yr With how heavy anime-inspired this is, especially DBZ, I wonder if this could be a Future Trunks situation
July 27, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1817282759427232169?t=Nn7f5a-tqpvHNmw0AziKxg&s=19
July 27, 20242 yr DC come back tour let's get it boys.I'll say this I know he's got his own thing with Pattinson but I appreciate this new DCU is not immediately focusing hard on Batman.
July 27, 20242 yr what they reaIIy* need to do is have a movie with a *crap-ton of cameos and references
July 27, 20242 yr I enjoyed how Deadpool & Wolverine handled the cameos, had a purpose and blended in with the movie really well.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003