Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 1, 20242 yr https://www.ign.com/articles/palworld-dev-addresses-dead-game-debate-who-cares-if-theres-only-five-people-playing Honestly? Good attitude
August 1, 20242 yr pIayer counts matter pIenty when Iike it's some Iive service gameoutside of that I agree I don't think how many are pIaying right now matters eitheroutside of that I agree I don't think how many are pIaying right now matters
August 1, 20242 yr It's a mixed bag. Player count doesn't necessarily mean a less or more lively a community, but it's what companies look at.It's what they see when they determine to pull a plug or not
August 1, 20242 yr At least Peter Stormare is back in his role as Dr.Hill. I'd imagine it's not a direct 1:1 recreation of the first game, just a new story with new cast using the name for brand recognization.
August 1, 20242 yr Listening to the Sonic Frontiers ost and wondering when the next trailer for Sonic 3 is :PES5_GeSadPhone: @raiden94They be messing with my feelings fr
August 1, 20242 yr dude same lmao- I'm starting to almost get frustrated lmaoIf they push back this release date so help me God.
August 1, 20242 yr I WILL BUST SOMEONES KNEECAPS IF THEY POSTPONE THE MOVIEcough uh I meanI would be sad: D
August 1, 20242 yr Me at the person delaying this trailer:https://tenor.com/view/peter-griffin-meg-griffin-i-just-wanna-talk-to-him-put-that-gun-away-family-guy-gif-14677957
August 2, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/DestinyBulletn/status/1819185543801897465?t=CVapKPBryAdpG7KZF5eihA&s=19 oh were firetrucked aren't we
August 2, 20242 yr major Deadpool 3 spoilers below, dont click if havent seen the movie Channing Tatum as the Gambit will never not be cool
August 2, 20242 yr https://tenor.com/view/disappointment-immeasurable-day-ruined-my-disappointment-is-immeasurable-and-my-day-is-ruined-gif-25049040
August 2, 20242 yr I saw the MHA ending leaks and all I have to say is: I am so happy that Mob Psycho 100 exists because it's probably one of the few shonen that didn't have a terrible or mid ending MHA is still a lot better than Naruto's ending though. Kishimoto completely assassinated and butchered his work with his poor ending https://www.resetera.com/threads/%E2%80%9Cmy-maternity-leave-was-supposed-to-start-next-monday-and-i-got-laid-off-today-%E2%80%9D-former-bungie-employee-says.942879/https://www.resetera.com/threads/%E2%80%9Cmy-maternity-leave-was-supposed-to-start-next-monday-and-i-got-laid-off-today-%E2%80%9D-former-bungie-employee-says.942879/dude what is going on in the USliterally 2nd world country regarding employment laws
August 2, 20242 yr oh absoIuteIyendings are the hardest thing to get right but MHA's doesn't ruin what came before it imogranted it isn't exactIy satisfying or cooI, but it isn't awfuI or abysmaI or shit or annoying or unsatisfying that counts for something 👍what the heII
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003