Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 10, 20242 yr Are there more animated stuff today?There's been a big teaser for Gravity Falls, curious if that happens today
August 10, 20242 yr i think they have enough money to throw around that the existence of a 3rd season for this show isn't an issue
August 10, 20242 yr Did I miss anything else while I was sleeping?Oh Marvel had their thing I seeSPIDER-MAN 😍Bruh……………
August 10, 20242 yr https://www.ign.com/articles/take-two-ceo-responds-to-borderlands-movies-poor-reviews-give-the-film-a-chance lol, "give it a chance, even if its failure won't bankrupt us or anything, but it'll make me more money if you watch it!"
August 10, 20242 yr “give it a chance” has to be the most weak thing I’ve ever heardwhat does that say about your movie, that I shouId pity-watch it 😭bIoober team headass
August 11, 20242 yr Was announced last yearThey are showing it off today for the first timeNo trailer yet though but a bunch of concept art and suchMaybe a trailer laterhttps://vxtwitter.com/newworldartur/status/1822447958362882222Ah damn no trailerAt least we got this
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003