Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 2, 20242 yr It's over...https://tenor.com/view/kirby-kirby-dance-kirby-and-the-forgotten-land-kirby-and-the-forgotten-land-dance-arm-wiggle-gif-25632254
September 2, 20242 yr Good and potentially what everyone claim(s) (best Kirby game of the franchise/series thus far). But things bogged it down for me. I'll give full thoughts at a later time as always lol
September 2, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/vieweranon/status/1830648908810420422?s=46&t=IK1q5qO5hYbi1DTsfMuzvw
September 2, 20242 yr I saw rumor of Brendan FraserBoth choices are really weird because it means Hal will be hella old
September 2, 20242 yr I kind of like the idea of a older experienced Halwe usually never get to see that
September 2, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/TheInSneider/status/1830650123644510389 Jeff mentions the offer went out on Fridaythats also true
September 2, 20242 yr I feel like Im the only one that loved the ending, at least in terms how the anime handled it.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003