Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 24, 20242 yr https://fxtwitter.com/nightwaynes/status/1838206936732336176?t=m_eviD6esUBf4SdhG4BCig&s=19 Missed this Bucky
September 24, 20242 yr Good luck dudeOh yay, another Batman gameExactly what we needI wish other DC heroes could get something
September 24, 20242 yr i was not expecting it to take 8 hours after point of no return but here we are
September 24, 20242 yr One State of Play thing got leaked Legacy of Kain 1 and 2 remasters Release date December 10th
September 24, 20242 yr Ah okay I see what you meanThe one you are talking about is Blood Omen. This is Soul Reaver
September 24, 20242 yr I don't know I am gonna miss the state of play probablyIt's 11 pm CET I thinkAnd I have to get up at 6 am and have to work until 8 pm💀
September 24, 20242 yr https://discord.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003/1287815429825236993
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003