Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.6k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

this is so unfortunate

??????????????????????????????? &!^#&!^$!^)*(&!@(*$^!_*(#^!(&$^*(!&^#(*)@&$&^#@*&^$%@!*&@!)*#^&)(&!@%^$&(*@^$#(&@

WHAT IN ALL THE FUUUUUCK

SKSKSKKWKSKWLSSK

WHAT THE

# firetruck

Yeah; Ubisoft is cooked.

?????

Thats why they were bosting about it being a AAAA game

LOL

AAAA price tag for a AA product is WILD 😭😭😭

@Liftea you see this shit???

I can only imagine how much GTA 6 costed sksksk

rare non DDR score post
PXL_20241002_220530815.MP.jpg?ex=66ff3811&is=66fde691&hm=b52ed912390a485b0d783baa563d089300d90bb351b7445a1a7700d23166d2c1&

haha okay
otti fact check this haha
otti haha
otti

ARE YOU firetruckING SERIOUS????????????

uhhhh
image.png?ex=66ff3a7a&is=66fde8fa&hm=00dc8bb2896135d7fcdbf1d85849836fe673c58b44b6840c80e20e33e01a25a6&
image.png?ex=66ff3a7a&is=66fde8fa&hm=461f910d7f38a8b374c57eb78b9966c562d6612e516fdd647a962580981dda05&

(this is the Iink in that tweet)

idk about you but I do not consider random youtuber to be a credibIe news source

I am now the second otti

praise my source citation

BRO I WAS SO firetruckING CONFUSED WHEN I SAW YOU TYPING

HEHA

anywho,
image.png?ex=66ff3b93&is=66fdea13&hm=f989ea6c50a9027357fae9472224a749c03924c5d2fb5160801bd94eddef8eeb&

I have my successor

My mind is baffled

And my being is confounded

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top