Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
October 6, 20241 yr I hope Metaphor is so hard that it will make me crythere's only 2 things that can ruin the game for me btwfirst one is hard mode being too easyand the second one is Atlus copying Persona 4's plot for the 3rd time
October 6, 20241 yr tbf, I doubt that if nothing eIse one of my party members did die once sothat means it's a reasonabIe difficuIty
October 6, 20241 yr It would be huge if a JRPG isn't doing thatEspecially with the meta story of our reality being their fantasy
October 6, 20241 yr probabIyI'm ngI it is so off-putting how they describe our worId as one without segregationy'aII do know the pIanet you Iive on right
October 6, 20241 yr I mean you can look at how some our fantasy stories are like. Talking about an ideal world and shit like that.It's meant to be a fantasy book in the game, not actual reality
October 6, 20241 yr if the entire world of metaphor is just a simulation made by our reality I will lose my mindand I will also be hypedI love plots with this type of storyXenoblade was firetrucking amazing too regarding thatthe time in XC2 where you reach the lower part of the world tree was batshit insaneand then imagine if actual humans are the bad guys
October 6, 20241 yr fair fairif it's that deep, I'd be impressedyou mean the things that we aIready consider the bad guys?oh actuaI humanschoice words.
October 6, 20241 yr shower thought: the reason why you have 2 names in metaphor is because our character got isekai'd and one of the names is his real world name and the other his metaphor nameand at some point we get back to the real world and it turns out that humanity is dead
October 6, 20241 yr I think my only criticism of metaphor is well it's just persona with no high school
October 6, 20241 yr oh I reaIIy don't get thatit's one thing for us to have our namebut what's the point of the mc's name aIso being enterabIe this whoIe "why don't you ask name (my friend)""isn't that right Lift (bud)?"isn't that right Lift (bud)?"
October 6, 20241 yr I don't really know if that's fair- I keep seeing people say that but like, it's just Atlus's style now, theoretically couldn't we call Persona "SMT without the Gods" or sm like that?
October 6, 20241 yr Persona was basically just SMT in school so if metaphor is Persona without the school isn't it moreso SMT than Persona?
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003