Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
October 10, 20241 yr Nintendo is video games Big Brother 😔They got alarm clocks watching us and plants in the forums.I completely believe that btw what Tea was saying lolAbsolutely I don't care how unhinged I look lol
October 10, 20241 yr We’re never gonna know UGHMFW my alarmo turns into a killer robot after watching me load up mario kart wii on my laptophttps://vxtwitter.com/tokyogamelife/status/1844140117914681704?s=46https://vxtwitter.com/tokyogamelife/status/1844140117914681704?s=46
October 10, 20241 yr If anyone watches SwitchForce (YouTuber) he got selected. So there goes his plans of making videos talking about it. RIP. lol
October 10, 20241 yr PlayStation ?Nvm i just realised who i was talking to but likeTry redownloading it maybe
October 10, 20241 yr Best Buy made me think they were about to send me my copy early with their 'shipped' e-mail but I'm never that lucky lol (not that I'd play it early)
October 10, 20241 yr I understand what happened nowI downloaded the demo on my jp account but bought the game on my normal oneRegional lockFantastic
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003